Sign in to follow this  
Guest FedEx_4

Excellent Work on 777

Guest FedEx_4

Hey PSS team. I am one of the people who preordered the 777. I havent used it until about just now. I just did the tutorial flight and I just wanted to say that you did an excellent job on the product. I couldn't expect anything less from you guys. My flight was excellent. I am still working on getting the weather radar to work as I did a cursory job of setting everything up. Again thank you and excellent work!!Kevin K.

Well, I hav'nt really used the T7 for online flying since I purchased it on release due to all the talk about problems with the aircraft ( the bugs ) !Well tongiht I thought i would give it a go for a three hour flight to start off from Manston ( EGMH ) to Rovenami ( EFRO ) before long haul and I must say im quite impressed ...The bugs, and there are a few, are quite minor to the performance of the aircraft and its totally useable for online flying with out the imbarisment of a major failure or a bug kicking in to spoil your day !Well done PSS I will take the bird on a long haul over the christmas period when I receive my Track IR 4 Pro ;)See ya all in the air !Gazza B.Ps. You are all welcome to fly in or out of the South East of the UK for a top service from all controllers at the South Eastern part of the UK !Its worth a visit, we are proffesionals ! ( EGKK and more )

Sign in to follow this