Sign in to follow this  
Guest FedEx_4

Excellent Work on 777

Guest FedEx_4

Hey PSS team. I am one of the people who preordered the 777. I havent used it until about just now. I just did the tutorial flight and I just wanted to say that you did an excellent job on the product. I couldn't expect anything less from you guys. My flight was excellent. I am still working on getting the weather radar to work as I did a cursory job of setting everything up. Again thank you and excellent work!!Kevin K.

Well, I hav'nt really used the T7 for online flying since I purchased it on release due to all the talk about problems with the aircraft ( the bugs ) !Well tongiht I thought i would give it a go for a three hour flight to start off from Manston ( EGMH ) to Rovenami ( EFRO ) before long haul and I must say im quite impressed ...The bugs, and there are a few, are quite minor to the performance of the aircraft and its totally useable for online flying with out the imbarisment of a major failure or a bug kicking in to spoil your day !Well done PSS I will take the bird on a long haul over the christmas period when I receive my Track IR 4 Pro ;)See ya all in the air !Gazza B.Ps. You are all welcome to fly in or out of the South East of the UK for a top service from all controllers at the South Eastern part of the UK !Its worth a visit, we are proffesionals ! ( EGKK and more )

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.