Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

excessive speed and yaw changes in cruise

Hi, i did an extensive search in this forum, without result, so I'll give it a try (plz start flaming if already mentioned :) )- just installed the 300ER (after flying the 200LR for a few weeks)- strange things start to happen- speed bouncing from mach .6 to mach .98- excessive YAW while rudder deflection is 0- sometimes bouncing pitchbar from FD (read about that in sticky)this all seems to happen in cruise, approaching a turning point.a/p mode SPD, LNAV, VNAV PTH...I never had this with the 200LR, will try if the 200LR has the same issues now.Possible loading issue??Please help!Jamie

... Looks an online weather thing, ASV is running...When ASV isn't everything looks fine..

I did thanks! Problems solved :)Found out later (fsuipc 3.51) that other a/c had the same strange wind effects (it's hard to leave the 777, but I did for a brief moment :). Peter Dowson has patched it in FSUIPC v3.52.Thanks for your help!Jamie

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.