Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zapem

PSS SID/STAR system

Guest Zapem

HiWhere can i find up-to-date information about the construction of SID/SATR data for the PSS system ?How to use/program the "overfly" in the T7 ?Regards

Guest brand_da_man

www.navdata.atit has the Airac and SID/STARS for PSS aircraft and others.Brandon

Guest Zapem

Thanks Brandon, that I know and have.It was the information on how the SID/STAR files are build like how to type inn the right things in the SID/STAR files.So to speak build this files.

Guest Zapem

Yep, thanks Steven.I see it's an "old" one (2002) and is not covering all up-to-date things for the T7 FMC i think like "overfly".Also not the T7 FMC manual tell mutch. Only AT, Above and Below is explained there.Also missing info for Radial Intersepts, Heading to Altitude and other related stuf a FMC can do.

Guest Zapem

hmmm....No help to get here on my questions.

Guest Phoenix5

Frank,I thought I had answered your question.I gave you the link to a document that provided the information you required.The SID and STAR format has not changed from 2002, 'overfly' was also a feature of earlier airbus aircraft modeled by PSS, therefore in both regards the document is still "current". Regards,

Guest Zapem

OK rgr.As this "overfly" is not explained in the manual could you please explain it here how to use it. ThanksRegards

Guest Phoenix5

When writing the SID or STAR use the "CF" command to fly "Course to a fix".Example: 1, xxxxx,020, zzzz,-37.xxxxxx, 144.xxxxxx, ,TF, ,280 1, xxxxx,030, yyyyy,-37.xxxxxx, 144.xxxxxx, ,CF, ,314will result in waypoint "yyyyy" being overflown.

Guest Zapem

rgr thanksWill test that.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.