Sign in to follow this  
Guest hiemf2

Whatever happened to the 757?

Guest hiemf2

During the development of the 777, PSS stated that they were developing the 757 in conjunction with the 777. I haven't seen any mention of the 757 over the last say...... 2 months.Is this aircraft still "a-go"?

Guest bjjones

>Is this aircraft still "a-go"?Very much so.

Now look what you've done! I am going to ask!Any chance of an update regarding the development of the 757? or even any screenshots?RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

James,I so wanted to take a screenshot of a blip on the horizon just for you and then I realised that even I am not that cruel :)All in good time sir.

Norman, you are a true gent:P I commence flight training in February, just to let you know, and it would be fab to have a 757 before i go!Have a great Christmas and i'll keep my eyes peeled!RegardsJames

Guest nearlyman

I commence flight training in February, just to let you know,>and it would be fab to have a 757 before i go!Eek, James, I'll eat a crew meal if it turns up before then :)Wonder who'll get theirs out first, Level D or these guys?Bas

Hi there Bas!>Eek, James, I'll eat a crew meal if it turns up before then>:)I like airline food, but that's probably because my mum's not the best cook!>Wonder who'll get theirs out first, Level D or these guys?LDS are being extremely secretive about theirs! I reckon their 757 won't be out until Autumn timeRegardsJames

Guest Steve_Park

>Hi there Bas!>>Wonder who'll get theirs out first, Level D or these guys?>LDS are being extremely secretive about theirs! I reckon their>757 won't be out until Autumn time>Regards>JamesYou are probably right, except that now that FSX has been announced, they will hold off releasing until the SDK's are released in 2007.Steve Park

Hi there Stevenow that FSX has been announced, they will hold off releasing until the SDK's are released in 2007.Nothing would suprise me these days. The annoying thing about LDS is that they become extremely aggresive when you ask them the slightest detail about their 757. Recently someone posted requesting an update, no it wasn't me, only becasue they scare me:D, but the team's response was incredible! I'll agree they do make fantastic add ons but i was so shocked by the aggressive tone in their reply!I hope PSS don't delay their 757! It doesn't look as though i'm gonna be flying it because as of late February i'll hopefully be learning to fly the real thing!It would be good to see something of PSS's 757. The only screenshot i've seen is a shot when the aircraft was in very early alpha all the way back in Novemeber 2004!!! I'd love to see something! RegardsJames In the words of Mrs Boyle from Father Ted, in an Irish tone, Go on, Go on, Go on!:-lol

>In the words of Mrs Boyle from Father Ted, in an Irish tone,>Go on, Go on, Go on!OTMy personal favourite: 'Would you like some cake Father Ted? Go on, it's got Cocaine in it... Oh no, what am I talking about... What are they called... ah yes, raisins...' :-lol Classic. I went to the Arran islands last year and it's a glorious place. Recommended!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Norman, you are so at the top of my Christmas card list:-lol She looks bloody good!PSS are the best!Can i have her now;-) RegardsJames

Guest nearlyman

Hurrah, it does exist :) Very nice looking shot that.Bas

Guest Knikolaes

Beautiful shot. I always love dawn/sunset shots of any sort. ESPECIALLY with ASV6. The red sets rock :-)Looking forward to that 757 :-)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.