Sign in to follow this  
Guest hiemf2

Whatever happened to the 757?

Guest timgil

Hi peopleI notice that Amazon.co.uk are going to be selling "757 Professional" by Just Flight released on 10 March 2006!Of course I may be completely wrong, but so far all of Just Flight's "Professional" range have been PSS planes so if this is the case here, then either Amazon.co.uk have the date wrong, or its going to be released Feb/March timeHope so! Currently I don't think there are "any" payware 757 planes around (apart from possibily some old FS2000/2002 planes).I dont't suppose PSS would like to comment on these assumptions of mine?Tim Gildersleeve

Guest NormanB

>You been playing with Painthsop again Norman ;)Ha! The reason I left the frame rates on was so people would know it wasnt a photoshop manipulated image.

Guest NormanB

>I notice that Amazon.co.uk are going to be selling "757>Professional" by Just Flight released on 10 March 2006!Thats nice for them :) You just have to love publishing houses and the marketing machine.The only thing I will say is this - and its quite simple so even I can understand it - we don't have a release date, and even if we did, there just is no way I'm hinting.When its ready guys. When its ready.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.