Sign in to follow this  
Guest RYRvirtual

No more liveries?

Guest AerLingusFan

Hi, I'm just wondering whats the story with liveries for this aircraft? I've seen no new uploads in about 3 weeks and it doesn't look like any new ones are being planned so whats the deal? There are plenty more airlines to be painted yet nobody is doing them! I hate the way PSS sell liveries compared to other companies who provide them for FREE, yes FREE. I know that word isn't heard very much in the PSS community but believe it or not some companies actually give some small things for free to their customers. This is why I haven't bought any PSS liveries because as well as the fact that they're not of the best quality and too expensive, I just generally despise this policy take up by PSS. Hopefully this may change in the future but who knows....Back to my original point though, is anyone planning to release any new liveries for the 777? If so please let us know as I'm very interested and I'd like to see more variety in the choice of liveries in the user edits section for this plane. These are times when I really wish I could start painting myself but I don't have the time nor any decent enough knowledge to know where to begin, not to mention I'm probably short on patience too.But as I said, if you are making any liveries please let us know as I'd like to see them.Cheers,James

Guest NormanB

James,Our pricing model differs completely to other add on developers. Buy a base aircraft and use only free liveries that we host from the community and compare that to the much higher prices charged by others I think you will find it hard to argue that what we offer is anything but a good deal.