Sign in to follow this  
Guest WXFrog

Sound?

Guest WXFrog

Hello!I bought the freighter of the PSS 777 and after installation a got this sound.cfg file within PSS77704 folder: [fltsim]alias=B737_400soundI can

What it should say is:alias=PSSB77704soundRegardsMervyn

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

You should be looking in your PSS 777 sound folder. I have the LR version, and my sound file is alias = PSSB77704sound. If you look in folder PSSB77704sound, the sound folder has a 12.1 mb file size. The FS default 777 uses an alias to 737 sound, which is around 6 mb. Ron

Ron Service

Guest NormanB

Rainer,I just did a fresh install of the LRF and my LRF folder cfg says:{fltsim} <-- curly brackets are really squarealias=PSSB77704soundIn my PSS77704 folder I have all of the wav files as I would expect to see.The PSS77704/sound/sound.cfg file is 13KB in size and is certainly no alias.May I suggest a reinstall, ensuring you have sound ticked.

Guest WXFrog

Firstly thanks for your answers.I did a complete uninstall and installed the 777LRF again.Same failure occured. With in the folder "aircraftPSSB77704sound" there are several wavesound files and a sound.cfg file and these cfg file shows [fltsim]alias=B737_400soundeven after a complete re-installMaybe a failure during teh base installer run is causing this?Merry christmas!Rainer

Guest sixty4

Hello Rainer,I have had the same problem.I reinstalled the B777 sound(only sound ticked) and everythingis ok now.Succes,Remy

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.