Sign in to follow this  
cyb4

Cockpit Night Lighting Problem around ADIRU switch

Hi,when ADIRU isn't activated, but cockpit lighting is on, there is a black area around the switch. Just a minor bug, but could be fixed with the patch.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/136259.jpgBest regards

Best regards

Chris Schnaedelbach
CEO / President of Cyber Air Virtual Airlines  (established since 1994)
Intel I7-4790 with 8GB DDR3-1600 Ram; GeForce GTX 970 with 4 GB RAM; Win10 64Bit Home Edition; P3Dv3 and also FSX Acceleration Pack German Version;

Guest turby

I don't know why PSS support guys don't pay attention to this kind of bug. They seem to be trying to ignore the efforts of flight simmers to make the product better.They would have put a short reply to this post, if they had repected their customers and had the will to make better products.Thanks,K. Chang

Guest NormanB

Mr Chang,Quite the opposite. The post is seen and the proper person alerted. Nil reply doesnt mean the same as nil response.

Guest Trans_601

Yeah lay off mate. PSS have the best support I've ever encountered from a payware company.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.