Sign in to follow this  
machie

How to import in the 777 fmc

Hi AllI am sort of new to PSS Aircraft---I used to Fly the Old 747 in FS2000--but have not flown much of the new stuff--I bought the Airbus series but it was too much to learn--transfer from the Boeing to the Airbus--Anyway my Question.What is to proceedure for getting a flight plan imported into the FMC--can this be done? Other companies work it this way--make a plan in FSNav and then export it to the various supported programs--but I do not see a PSS option listed under export options in FSNAV--but looking through the PSS Boeing support forum it seems or souns like people ARE Importing flight plans.I would be most appreciative of any help in this matter.The very very best Holiday Wishes to AllCheersDorn Cranert-- An old real life pilot who mostly flies the simms these days--Again Cheers to ALL :-)

Just ensure your plan is exported to FS9, then use the "Route Request" LSK in the RTE page of the CDU. Once you have loaded it in, you can then use "Save" to turn it into a co route.RegardsMervyn

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thanks MervynLet me see if I fully understand? Export to FS9-- and then under the Route Request LSK, type in the name that I have saved it in FS9--that will download it into the fmc for activation---and if I use save, then it will be ready for further activation under the CO Route LSKCheers

Guest Gordius

No requirement to type in name of file a list of flight plans to choose from will show on your FMC.Andrew Brown192029.png

Thanks AndrewI saw this happen during my first attempt at importing a FP.I will work on better understanding the import system.This is off the subject but is there a fuel heating system modeled in the PSS 777--on my first long flight KSFO to RJBB--a flight that I am actually taking next month--my fuel temp dropped to 10 degreesBelow minimums.Boy is this a cool Aircraft or what--this is the best long range flight I have ever had in the Sim--almost like the real thing--the 145 was well worth it.Holiday best to allCheers

Andrew:I can find the FS9 flight plans, but I can't figure out how to scroll down in the list in the PSS FMC.http://www.graphics-free.com/animations/tr...ges/plane_6.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

Guest NormanB

>I can find the FS9 flight plans, but I can't figure out how to>scroll down in the list in the PSS FMC.Next / Prev page

Its really that simple?.....I'm humbled! lolhttp://www.graphics-free.com/animations/tr...ges/plane_6.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

Guest NormanB

They keep it simple for me Alex.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.