Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trans_601

752 and 753?

Guest Trans_601

Yesterday I read somewhere that you guys would be doing both the 757-200 and -300. Is this true? If so, instead of seperate packages like the T7 is it possible for them to be included in the same package? I hope the 757 gets out waaay before FS10 does!Cheers,

Joe,The 777s are indeed available as a multi-pack including all 3 models???Cheers,S

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Guest sb55mv

oh my word, whats happened here then,:9 James "Jetset" hasn't noticed this 757 post yet,:-roll I do hope he's alright,:-eek usually as soon as any post to do with a 757 in it, and he's there.:-dohI too hope that the PSS Team manage to make a 757 for us soon, even if it's just to put James out of his misery,:-wave

Steve, i've just got in from work, i won't bore you all with the trial and tribulations of working within the financial industry, i'll save that for my memoirs!As you are well aware i love the 757 so here's my reply.I was under the impression that the 757 professional program is solely the -200 series, my favourite!As for release before FS10, I hope so! I don't think i can wait any longer!Finally, have a great Christmas and fantastic new year!RegardsJames aka 757 pain in the arse!PS I think pss should recruit me to test their product, initially to put me out of my misery, and am very cheap, in fact i'm free:-lol

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.