Sign in to follow this  
qnh

Are we going to get a Christmas present from PSS

Dear Santa,I would dearly like to have a patch and load editor for Christmas. I've been a good boy all year!--qnh

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest NormanB

QNH,I spoke with Santa (OK I didn't but email correspondence with the elves is nearly the same, isn't it?) a few hours ago.Whilst there was some concern as to your definition of good, he did say that a fuel planner and a load editor would definately be in your stocking.

Guest Jamesrw2002

That will DEFINATELY keep me at bay :)-James

woohoo - I wonder if he will be delivering them by using the LRF?--qnh

Scott

Guest Knikolaes

YESSSS! YESSSSS! YESSSS!**rolls on floor making everyone look at him wierd**YESSS!

Guest edwardpat2004

In our stocking for THIS christmas?

"he did say that a fuel planner and a load editor would definately be in your stocking."Santa is of course aware that I am GMT+10 :( --qnh

Scott

Guest NormanB

Edward,Santa didnt say if you were good or not but QNH will definately have the 777 utils in his Christmas stocking THIS year.

Guest Knikolaes

**chuckles**That almost reminded me of Y2K - when folks stated the end of the world was at midnight . . . considering time zones, just how many "ends of the world" were we supposed to have? ROFL!Yer lucky, qnh . . . I am -7 Zulu :-P

Guest NormanB

Clue: (or misinformation )Im UTC but am found online downunder a lot at +9

>downunder a lot at +9Sounds like a breathalyser reading :-beerchug

Scott

Guest NormanB

Santa has been!I'm just about to make the announcement but in short, rerun the 777 base installer. To make sure that the load editor runs glitch free you need to select the aircraft files (no need for sound/panel/base/fsuipc) and Manuals & Utilities.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.