Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

777 Load Editor and Fuel Planner now available.

Guest NormanB

You need to install the three aircraft - this ensures that the config files are set to a known value (the load stations changed a little).

Guest matsuman

Copy that Norman.....You guys have a wonderful holiday.Peace,love and joy to all mankindThanks,Kin M.(KLAX)

Ok having a bit of a thick moment, too much of the festive spirit I think. Uninstalled the whole 777 got the new base installer from my files on PSS website and re installed from scratch but cant load the load edit utility but can the fuel planner. HELP!!!RichardPS I only own the 777 200LR if that helps

Guest NormanB

Richard,Email me with your user details please.

Just tried to email you Norman but i got the response unable to send mail to Stephen at PSS, I take it though you yourself recieved my email?Richard

Guest Midnight LS1

No problems here at all, it's in the 'Common Files' which has to be checked in the latest installer.

Guest NormanB

I got it Richard and will try to answer before I close in the next hour.

Guest Knikolaes

Hey Norman, quick question:I take it from reading above then that whenever we go to reinstall FS, that we now have to run the base installer to reinstall the 777? I was just curious because I LOVE your products, but usually try to steer clear of the installer and back up my files because -- well -- it takes 30 seconds to download the files, but takes an hour and a half to install them For some reason - ESPECIALLY with the Airbus and Dash 8, it scans my entire hard drive -- 400GB -- saying "scanning for files" - not sure what the heck it is looking for, but I was always confused as to why the installer doesnt stay localized to needed FS files and Windows for the registry. No other installer for any other add-on on the market takes that long LOL.Anyway, I reinstall windows religiously once every 3 months (as anyone should) and thus backed up all my PSS products, but I take it that is no longer the case here?Don't get me wrong, Norman, I am all FOR security. Just, if this is going to be the case, is there a way to speed up the base installer so it isnt running a scan on my computer that takes loger than a virus scan and spyware scan back to back?

Guest kdundon

Same thing here with me. I found them in the PSS777 folder. Ken

Guest kdundon

Fixed it by downloading and reinstalling. Still had to make the shortcuts but Not everything goes according to plan. Thanks for the great utilities. Ken

Guest FedEx_4

Thanks a bunch guys. I can't wait to do those heavy cargo hauls w/ my 772LRF!!KK

Guest electricclay2000

thank alots , i has been waiting for it athnk again and happy holiday ( get some rest now ) lol clayton

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.