Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pete EHAM

Run time error with aircraft loader

Guest Pete EHAM

Hello,First of all: I'm very pleased with my T7. Great plane!Today I installed the fuel planner and aircraft loader without any problem.The only problem I'm having right now is the aircraft loader. It gives me only problems when I want to load the 777-200LRF!! NOT with the other 2 aircrafts. :-hmmmWhen I choose my T7-200LRF to load it says: "run time error 380 invalid property value". When I press "ok" (the only choice I have) it simply closes the aircraft loader. :-eekStarting up the aircraft loader again is no problem at all, it just gives me problems with my -LRF.Please help.Pete EHAM

Guest NormanB

Pete,Run the LRF base installer, having downloaded the latest from "my files."

Hi!I have a Multipack and have download them again!No chance.The same Run-time Error!!! Ralf

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

Guest NormanB

Ralf,Send me your aircraft cfg files please.

Guest Pete EHAM

Hi, Norman,Thanks for your quick answer.I did just as you asked me. I have the multi pack. This time I chose only to run the LRF base installer and nothing else.But it didn't help. Still having the same problem....;(Attached are my aircraft cfg files of all my T7 planes. Hope this helps.Thanks in advance,Pete EHAM:-wave

Guest NormanB

Pete,If you could email those to support - one of us will reply to it soonest. Im out using a PDA so can't help just now.

I have send my aircraft.cfg to the Suppoert Team.Thank`s Norman. Ralf

Ralf Zimmermann

Guest Pete EHAM

Norman,I've just mailed them to support. Thanks for your help so far.Merry Xmas!Pete EHAM

Guest edwardpat2004

Having the same issue only with the -LRF model. I also have the multipack.I'm also sending my .cfg file to you.Let's see what's the reason

Guest edwardpat2004

Got the answer from support ro replace weight & balance data in the aircraft.cfg file, but still getting the same runtime error.Anyway, thanks for the quick answer and merry xmas to all of you at PSS.

Guest edwardpat2004

Any progress on this bug?

Guest Pete EHAM

PROBLEM SOLVED THANX TO NORMAN PSS SUPPORT!!!!!!;) Pete EHAM

Hi Pete!How did you solve the Problem?I never get a reply to my E-Mail, that i have send to Support.Thanks in Advance and Happy new Year!!! Ralf

Ralf Zimmermann

Guest NormanB

Ralf,I had a lot of emails to reply to - some of which have not yet been answered due the holidays. They are however answered in chronological order.The key is to download the base installer and then use it to get the new files.Most issues are centred around the LRF and the order of the load stations.If I have not yet answered your email I hope to have done by tonight.

No Problem Norman!Take your Time. Ralf

Ralf Zimmermann

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.