Sign in to follow this  
Guest smeagol

Merry Christmas!!! Load Editor Error and others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest smeagol

First of all:I hate your installer! Why? I do not own DSL and it is really annoyingto download again all the files after an update.Why could you not use the same system like with the relase candidate, a simple .exe file,once downloaded and it is ok?You state we do not have to download the system files again, sorrywhen I uncheck this box I get an error message.So I have to download again 31MB again - with ISDN?????????????Really be so good and deliver another kind of installation routine, ifnot I kindly request you to delete my files on your server and give me a refund for my 777-200LR + texture - please.I will later buy it on CD from Just Flight.I am fed up with it, really.Thilo SwientekP.S.: If you need my account data kindly ask for it.

Guest NormanB

Thilo,You DONT need need the 31MB part - you only need to select the aircraft files and the manuals.The release candidate installer was heavily abused and won't be used again.

Guest smeagol

Thanks for your reply.But it does not work the way you suggest it to install.See my jpegs.And I understand that you want to protect your property but anyway the installation makes me nervous.ThanksThilo Swientek

Guest NormanB

Thilo,Apologies. I was mistaken since the multipack I am sure allowed me to not select the 31MB files.Please email me direct norman @ phoenix-simulation.co.uk and I will work something out for you (despite us being on holidays)

Guest smeagol

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!Big thanks!Thilo

Guest NormanB

Miguel,That error is because the aircraft.cfg has not been updated and has the load stations set incorrectly.If you email me your aircraft.cfg I can ammend but the best way is to delete your existing cfg and allow the installer to fix it.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.