Sign in to follow this  
psolk

Hey Norman, whenever you get a chance... Spreadsheet and editor don't match

Happy Holidays and thank you very much for the presents... I have a quick question though, I am getting discrepancies in the CG from the spreadsheet to the new load editor. With the same exact figures on both:Cockpit Crew 5First Class 16Economy Class 81Cabin Crew 6Business Class 58Economy II 135passengers 301 54180Cargo 22400Payload 76580OEW 320000ZFW 396580Fuel 130256GW 526836Now with the spreadsheet I get a CG of 22.47 which I would set as 23%With the new load editor I get a CG of 27%I am just curious where the discrepancy is coming from and which number is accurate. Thanks in advance Norman,Happy Holidays everyone,-PaulLiquid CooledAMD 4000 San Diego2 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2Dual 7800 GTX 24 inch widescreen dual 19 inch LCDRaid-0psolksig.jpg

Guest NormanB

Paul,The load editor also loads up pax bags amongst other things. Also the load stations changed a little.The editor is correct.

Thanks for the quick response Norman. I sort of figured the editor was correct but wanted to check.Thanks again and happy holidays...-PaulLiquid CooledAMD 4000 San Diego2 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2Dual 7800 GTX 24 inch widescreen dual 19 inch LCDRaid-0psolksig.jpg

Norm, Just wanted to say brilliant. The new CG allows for a MUCH smoother rotation. It was very noticable.Thanks again,. hope you are well and intoxicated by now,-PaulLiquid CooledAMD 4000 San Diego2 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2Dual 7800 GTX 24 inch widescreen dual 19 inch LCDRaid-0psolksig.jpg

Sign in to follow this