Sign in to follow this  
FOD

Load Edit License Problems - A Question?

Had this problem on Christmas Eve and very promptly Norman sent an immediate e-mail with an unlock key. Unfortunately, I could not get to the e-mail until today - and I cannot get the ket to work!According to Norman's e-mail, the key only lasts for one day - but is this the day Norman sent the e-mail or the day I unzip the programme?Don't wish to disturb PSS over the holiday but if anyone else has used this license system I would be grateful for any help on when Norman's "day" starts?John Rooum

Guest NormanB

John,Its on the day its sent. A new key in your email now.

Very Many Thanks Norman.Please take some time off!!!!John

If you are still around Norman - worked perfectly - many thanks.You are a star! We all look forward to the New Year and the "patch" WHEN you are ready - although my only issue was solved by a simple switch on the joystick.Happy New YearJohn

Guest NormanB

Glad to hear you are sorted John.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.