Sign in to follow this  
Guest C17SimGuy

Main Panel always on top?

Guest C17SimGuy

I can't seem to find any info on this, but my main panel (in 2d) stays on top when I select any of the "panel change" buttons. For instance, when I select the CDU, the lower half appears behind the main panel. The only way I can see it is by hitting Shift+2 to remove the main panel. Any ideas? I'll look in the panel config. . .What a cool plane!-andrew

Guest NormanB

Andrew,Follow the load procedures listed in the sticky post, ensuring you are in the 2D cockpit.

Have the same problem no matter what FS9 load procedure as described on every forum I follow.What works for me (have to do this every time):- start fs9 with every a/c you want- Load the 777- note that the mainpanel is on top of every other panel- load any other aircraft (777-200lr if you previous loaded the 300 eg)- switch back to the 777-xxx et voila!Have a clean XP with FS9.1, fsuipc 3.52 and pss777

Guest vrapp

I have absolutely the same problem with same resolution.Vadim Rapp

Guest NormanB

WHen changing to the 777 are you ensuring that the previous aircraft (as per the default flight the C172) is loaded and that you are situated inside the 2d cockpit?

Guest theundertaker1998

You have to load a defualt plane sitting inside the 2d cockpit. Then switch over to the PSS 777 James

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.