Sign in to follow this  
Guest Diguero

No Cold No Dark

Guest Diguero

Hello guysI am trying to star it with cold and dark cockpit, but I can

Guest NormanB

Diguero,Have you set C&D in the Panel utility (Shift-8)? You need to select C&D and then press the OK button.When you first load the aircraft there will be a few moments as the panel is initialised at which stage you should have a cold and dark flightdeck.

Guest Diguero

>Diguero,>>Have you set C&D in the Panel utility (Shift-8)? You need to>select C&D and then press the OK button.>>When you first load the aircraft there will be a few moments>as the panel is initialised at which stage you should have a>cold and dark flightdeck.Yes, i follow the procedure and dont work; suport please PSS!!Thanks in advance...DigueroMerry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Guest botten

Diguero,Does the aircraft flies correctly nontheless? Or do you also have other issues, which might help us find the problem?Thanks,Thierry

Guest Diguero

>Diguero,>>Does the aircraft flies correctly nontheless? Or do you also>have other issues, which might help us find the problem?>>Thanks,>>Yes Thierry, just I have flown the tutorial, but everything has gone well; now i want to fly MMMX to KMIA, from cold and dark normaly, but the issue keep....Thanks in advance...Diguero

Guest Diguero

>I have the same problem, the aircraft wont start cold and>dark>>JavierSome idea please!!! now, i

The side views of the cabin will not show if you select the 2D panel only. Instead select the VC option and just fly in the 2D panel. If you prefer you can add side views to the 2D panels, download from PSS user edits.As for the cold and dark, when you first started did you select the default cessna as per the instructions in the "sticky" post? All I do with all complex aircraft is load the default Cessna. Stop the engines and then change aircraft.Also, perhaps a change in the manner of your posts would receive better responses. Lines like "Support PSS!" are probably not the best way to resolve your problems.

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest Diguero

>The side views of the cabin will not show if you select the>2D panel only. Instead select the VC option and just fly in>the 2D panel. If you prefer you can add side views to the 2D>panels, download from PSS user edits.>>As for the cold and dark, when you first started did you>select the default cessna as per the instructions in the>"sticky" post? All I do with all complex aircraft is load the>default Cessna. Stop the engines and then change aircraft.>>Also, perhaps a change in the manner of your posts would>receive better responses. Lines like "Support PSS!" are>probably not the best way to resolve your problems.In in any case thanks for your answer, the problem with views is fix it.The line complete is "suport please PSS!!", just to ask for an answer.Thnaks in advance.....Diguero

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.