Sign in to follow this  
Guest brianlr

Problems remain despite Fuel Planner and Load Editor

Guest brianlr

I know there have been numerous posts regarding the following twin issues:i. the aircaft almost always pitches far too quickly when changing airspeed, reaching TOC or TOD, or when capturing the glideslopeandii. the aircraft also often seems to roll far too quickly one way then the other when capturing the LOCI reinstalled the aircraft as per previous suggestions, with the latest installer but did not find things any better. I had hoped that with the release of the Fuel Planner and the Load Editor that these problems would be significantly reduced. Regrettably even what I believe is the correct use of the fuel and load editors has not solved the problems.I do hope that PSS will quickly produce a patch for this problem. I imagine these problems could be fixed fairly easily with an update to the aircraft.cfg file?One other request - can we have selectable doors opening rather than all at once?I have been a long term customer of PSS (from the first T7 for FS2002 through the Airbus series and the Concorde) and am also a user of other commerical aircraft add-ons. I know that other developers have often had teething problems and am not singling PSS out in any way. This aircraft will be one of the best when these problems are resolved!Keep up the excellent work, PSS!Brian

Brian,I too noticed these problems (although I still haven't been able to install load editor). I believe that these issues were being addressed in the full patch when that comes available. I think that they just released the load mgr/fuel planner on an interim basis, to tide us over until they can address all the issues.BestBill

Guest VetJet

I think there was no patch last week. It was just the load editor and fuel planner. No fixes were included. The patch is a different download coming up at a later time.Whadzen

Guest NormanB

Vetjet/Whadzen (whose parents had a strange choice in names :) ) has it right.The load editor and fuel planner are not part of the patch which will be completed after the holidays.

Guest brianlr

Thanks for your comments, everyone ... a couple of questions for Norman ...i. I presume that the flight dynamics problems will be addressed by the patch?ii. Can we also presume that there will be selectable opening doors as well?Regards,Brian

Guest NormanB

Brian,i. Yes.ii. Currently there are no plans that I have been told.Happy New Year!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.