Sign in to follow this  
MBentz

Fuel Load

Here comes another question! ;) Lets say I use the load manager to load up 10,000 lbs of fuel into the plane. Why is it that when I go into FS9 and press Shift + Z it says my fuel percentage is at 100%? Is the load manager mainly for determining CoG? Do I need to go into the Payload option via FS9 and change fuel settings there, too? Thanks!Michael

I haven't used this yet, but I can tell you any manual changes to your fuel quantity should be completed in the setup function (SHIFT + 8) when in the aircraft cockpit.RegardsMervyn

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest NormanB

Michael,The load edit utility has a slider for fuel. This slider is so that the mathematics are correct.It doesn't yet actually board the fuel. To do so would require an FSUIPC registration. I have however asked Pete if we can have a free key to enable such a feature.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.