Sign in to follow this  
Guest VPA049

PSS 777-200LR Breaks the record

Guest VPA049

Hi all,Seeing support forums usually contain their fair share of complaints (that

Guest matsuman

Great flight on this PSS B777LR ...........Looking at the flightplan from ENI, PYE, ROBIE and to KLAX.The aircraft was up northern california and tracked down dowards socal and came back on easternly course. I guess the real flight took advantage of the jetstream condition pushing from northern california.Thanks,Kin M.(KLAX)

Guest Gordius

The route was the EXACT flown by the Boeing Pilots. We too had some good backwinds most of the way with only short times of headwind. Others could tell you exactly the highest GS but I believe it was around 650, best for me around 600. There were 7 or 8 of us including Norman (who was very patient when asked support type questions even on Boxing Day). Saw a pic of his homebuilt cockpit too ... WOW. We read a lot about bugs here but they made no difference whatsoever to the enjoymant of the flight or performance of the aitcraft. I bought the PSS 777LR specifically for this flight but did not really expect it to be so close in performance to the real 777LR. A truly amazing time had by all an and an honor to meetthe other pilots. I am now trying to edit together 2.6GB of files into a movie I will let you know when it is finished (a quick and very rough download of our taxi to takeoff is on the site - thats me at the front :-) )It is easy to sing the praises of Norman, Chris, Ben, Shaun, Guilhem, Gareth, Nuno and myself (must have missed someone) for their great companionship and IVAO for "being there" but full credit has to go to Phoenix Simulation Software for their amazing T7. One of many great products.Off again on Friday RTW over a few days in, you guessed it the PSS Concorde. More to follow on my website within 12 hours or so if you want to join.Andrew Brownhttp://www.crazypilots.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/192029.png

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.