Sign in to follow this  
Guest theundertaker1998

First Flight

Guest theundertaker1998

Well after waiting awhile to buy this bird that i have loved back in 2000 and 2002 ..I must say Pss still is doing a great job. I recently just purchased the fs2004. And i did my first flight using the tutorial from KBFI to KLAX. I not once experinced a bug or anything unusal. It brought back great memorys form when i owned the PSS 777 for 2000 and 2002.Great Job PSS Team, And cant wait for the B757 when its done

Guest Gordius

>Well after waiting awhile to buy this bird that i have loved>back in 2000 and 2002 ..I must say Pss still is doing a great>job. I recently just purchased the fs2004. And i did my first>flight using the tutorial from KBFI to KLAX. I not once>experinced a bug or anything unusal. It brought back great>memorys form when i owned the PSS 777 for 2000 and 2002.>Great Job PSS Team, And cant wait for the B757 when its doneECHOAndrew Brownhttp://www.crazypilots.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/192029.png

Guest leopoldo

Hi.Where can I find that tutorial?ThanksRegardsLeopoldo

Guest NormanB

>Where can I find that tutorial?Its listed along with the manuals on the PSS Website.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.