Sign in to follow this  
Guest FlyinJ

Making the flightdeck look darker as seen from spot view

Guest FlyinJ

Is there any way to darken the shade of the flight deck walls of the 200LR as they are seen from the spot plane? Things look just a little too bright in there no matter which viewpoint I use.Jeff

Guest FlyinJ

Hi Andrew,Hmmmmm. I'm using the VC cockpit. Attached is a snapshot of what I'm talking about. Notice how things looks just a bit too light inside the flight deck as seen from this spot view? I think the glareshield and interior walls should be much darker. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the fact that these textures are from the User Edits page on the PSS website. Are you using the PSS payware textures?Jeff

Guest FlyinJ

To all who've read my previous post... I just discovered another thread that discusses the fact that there are little if any textures added to the interior of the PSS T7. This would account for the bright interior (both flight deck and passenger cabin) which I would prefer to be a little darker. Guess I'll have to wait to see if darker textures are included in the patch.J

Guest FlyinJ

For anyone curious, I just discovered (yes, it's been 1.5 months since my last post about this issue) that if I turn off the 'Refelctions' setting (uncheck the box) in Settings->Display->Aircraft the cockpit of the PSS 772LR appears a more realistic dark color as seen from spot view. Problem solved.Jeff

Sign in to follow this