Sign in to follow this  
N562Z

GoFlight Hardware Compatibility

Hi:I know this is not a new issue, but my topic search revealed only old (2002-2003, 2004) posts regarding whether anyone has been able to get their GoFlight MCP to work with the 2005 PSS 777. Has anyone had any luck with using programs like key2mouse to map mouse clicks to the goflight MCP buttons? Let me know.http://www.graphics-free.com/animations/tr...ges/plane_6.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MDjenchris1@verizon.net

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

Alex,I own a set of 14 GF modules including the MCP and the PSS 777 was the first add-on I could programme fully on my GF equipment with no limitation whatsoever (except for the number of modules...), I do not have a key2mouse and there is no need for one since the PSS key command menu is very extensive and allows virtually for all commands to be pregrammed through your modules.Regarding the MCP I can use both fast and slow rotation of the knobs with no difficulty. let me know if there is anything in particular I can help you with, but you should have no trouble.Best regards.

Jean_Claude:So the first step is to open the PSS key command menu with Shift + 8? Thats while FS9 is running, and I have the 777 loaded yes?http://www.graphics-free.com/animations/tr...ges/plane_6.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

Guest NormanB

Thats correct Alex.

Thanks Norman And jean-Claude....I'm sure I'll be in touch again soon!http://www.graphics-free.com/animations/tr...ges/plane_6.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

OK, I see the PSS setup menu, but how do I know what key strokes to enter? Do I use FSUIPC somehow? I'm new at this, so detailed instructions would be helpful. Thanks,http://www.graphics-free.com/animations/tr...ges/plane_6.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

Alex,I have a full spreadsheet with my key commands I can share it with you, can you send me your email address by PM and I will send it to you tomorrow (it is evening in Europe). All you will need to do is to enter those key commands in the FSUIPC button menu, you will have to have a registered version though, instructions are available in the FSUIPC help file. If you do not have the registered version, you can download on GF site a special programme that will basically offer the same tool, but it is less convenient to use because it has to be operated outside FS9, and if you need to change any settings later you have to close FS9 first.Let me know what you have and I will guide you.

>Alex,>>I have a full spreadsheet with my key commands I can share it>with you, can you send me your email address by PM and I will>send it to you tomorrow (it is evening in Europe). >>All you will need to do is to enter those key commands in the>FSUIPC button menu, you will have to have a registered version>though, instructions are available in the FSUIPC help file. If>you do not have the registered version, you can download on GF>site a special programme that will basically offer the same>tool, but it is less convenient to use because it has to be>operated outside FS9, and if you need to change any settings>later you have to close FS9 first.>>Let me know what you have and I will guide you.can you send it to me please as wellBo

Bo Klop

Guest NormanB

Better still Jean-Claude, if you want to have it uploaded to user edits it would assist many I am sure!

Guest The Aviator

Has Jean Claude's spreadsheet been uploaded yet?ThanksStephen

Guest The Aviator

I guess not

Guest The Aviator

Many Thanks Jean-Claude

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.