Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

New year patch????

Hi there!Happy New year PSS!!I was just wondering if anyone is able to give us a little more information about the upcoming patch?I've been flying my new 737 aircraft and am a little bored! I have flown all my aircraft except the 777 and just fancy flying Manchester - Dubai with an Emirates aircraft! Although Emirates use the 773 for this service!Any update woiuld be very much appreciated!RegardsJamesPS Did you notice i didn't mention the 757!

Guest NormanB

James,You should have no major issues flying your 777 from Manchester to Dubai. As soon as we have more info on the patch we will post and let you know.Did you notice I didnt mention the 757 either :D

Hi there Norman!>>You should have no major issues flying your 777 from>Manchester to Dubai. >How did you know?When i last flew my 777, before i installed the load editor, the aircraft behaved very erratically, and now she's fine!Have you secretly included the patch in your update? Or could the erratic behavour been attributed to FSUIPC, which i've just upgraded?I'm really confused, but loving the T7!RegardsJamesPS Just taken off and am enroute to Dubai!

Guest sb55mv

Hi Gang,I'm looking forward to the patch as well, it will hopefully fine tune a few things.and, did anyone notice that I have not mentioned the 757 either . . . doh !, dagnabit

>Hi there Norman!>>>>You should have no major issues flying your 777 from>>Manchester to Dubai. >>>>How did you know?>>When i last flew my 777, before i installed the load editor,>the aircraft behaved very erratically, and now she's fine!>>Have you secretly included the patch in your update? Or could>the erratic behavour been attributed to FSUIPC, which i've>just upgraded?>>I'm really confused, but loving the T7!>>Regards>>James>>>PS Just taken off and am enroute to Dubai!With the revious version of FSUIPC there was a proble concerning the weather so that u had a stange behaviour of the plane. with the new version of FSUIPC the problem has been solved. So the problem wasnt about the plane but about the module>

The T7's not as bad as i made out! I do apologize Phoenix! I enjoyed my flight to Dubai, everything worked fine. It just show's never judge a book by it's cover!There's only one aircraft i need now to complete my fleet;) RegardsJames

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.