Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilot53

Panels.dll

Guest Pilot53

The autobrake doesnt disengage when manual braking is applied which can be a real pain in the vc with active camera. And the fact that the spoilers retract when the reversers are stowed just is a realism issue, they should have to be manually retracted after vacting the runway.

Guest Pilot53

So, pss? Any acnoledgement at all? Is this problem known? Is it going to be fixed?

Guest NormanB

Mike,Earlier in the thread I mentioned that I don't know. That remains the case. In simple terms as soon as I have an answer I will pass it on. If its wrong (ie the real 777 does it) and it can (and was meant to) be done then it will.

PSSWe are all keeping quiet.But, for info as you replied here, I have just flown a similar sortie in the PSS A340 - everything we are talking about above works exactly as advertised??John R

Guest NormanB

John,Your question marks throw me (that or I'm tired) so Im not sure if its a question or a statement.Could you be less cryptic for me please?

Sorry Norman,Just saying that in the PSS A340 [again a great add-on which I flew until the T7, and again today], his "issues" [autobrake and thrust reversers/spoilers] were programmed as he expected.But, none of us know how they were programmed for the PSS T7. So we do not know whether it is our particular installation that has a problem or a "bug" [A la ILS Auto Rollout etc]. Unfortunately, I have not flown a 777 so I do not even know how it is is operated in practice.However, I guess I know why you are so busy and we are quite happy to talk amongst ourselves while you get on with the real work!Come back when YOU are ready.John

Guest Pilot53

Norman,I know that there is not much that you can do about these issues, but the fact is the pss 777 has been on the market for a long time and we are all waiting for a patch. I am also dissapointed in the lack of system implementation in this plane to boot, so all I ask is that someone who is in the 777 department responsible for development be informend about these issues and reply back to my posts and try and solve these problems.

Guest Pilot53

Well??????? Anything at all??????????

Guest Pilot53

Ok its been days now and i've had enough, I want to fly a 777 for fs2004. I am tired of not being answered and tired of bugs, I sent two emails days ago, no response, this post has been idle for days without an answer. One more thing; shouldn't the flap handles make noise? PLEASE RESPOND **COMPLETLY**.

If you want an answer, just e-mail support directly.S

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Guest Pilot53

Well at least someone responded, I did Email them, after a few days without a response I E-mailed them again, now its about 2 days after that and I still havent gotten any responses whatsoever, this is unexceptable.

Guest Pilot53

If you guys have absolutely no idea how to fix these problems please say so, dont just not answer.

MikePSS have been away from this forum [and I suspect, their others] for at least three days [check the other threads]. I have no doubt that they are busy finalising the patch which will sort out all these issues in the first release.John R

Guest Pilot53

I hope thats the issue.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.