Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jeanluc73

777 - Light

Guest Mariner

Jeff,Followed your start up routine to the letter. Result was that the internal and external lights and the radios were all still functioning after 90 minutes.

Guest FlyinJ

Ah HA! From your post on 1/9/06: "Patience has now finally run out and I will not be using this software again until the patch is released and hopefully a usable simulation is the end result." Caught you red handed! Just kidding Dave. :)So are you sure you don't have access to the FSUIPC tab labeled "Technical"? Yes, I remember you stating earlier that you have an 'unregistered' version of FSUIPC, but as Ronald Regan once said "Trust but verify". :) If, however, you do have access to that tab, and you can confirm that your Extend Battery Life box is not checked, then there is something else amiss here and I don't know what it is. In the long run, however, it really doesn't matter because I'm going to keep the E.B.L. function enabled and call it a day. Thanks for checking on it anyway, Dave!Best,Jeff

Jeff,For your info, I have just done another check on a totally different system with a clean FS9 with just T7 and an unregistered copy of FSUIPC.Same result - after 20 mins on APU nav lights go out and I lose control over com radios.Start an engine and everything comes back.I wonder if the copy of FSUIPC supplied by PSS is any different - I might try it.John R

Guest NormanB

>I wonder if the copy of FSUIPC supplied by PSS is any>different - I might try it.Our copy comes straight from Pete and then as he upgrades I grab copies from schiratti.com - his main distribution point and pack that for download.

Guessed that Norman - just clutching at straws!John

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.