Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pete EHAM

Posts about patch

Guest Pete EHAM

Hi there fellow T7 pilots,I hate to say that I'm getting a little bored and angry at the same time reading posts from fellow pilots about a patch for our T7.A few things I want to share with you about this subject:1) Another developer of great aircraft add-ons (I won't mention the name...;-) ) has released a beautiful plane back in august last year. The 1st release caused a CTD (Crasch To Desktop) when closing FS9 AND not having flown this aircraft. So they did have a patch in a few days. But... the official patch was released in december last year. So it took them about 4-5 months making a patch!!!2) Some weeks ago I had a problem with the new aircraft loader for our T7. During Chistmas holidays I kept on receiving messages and help from PSS support. Now that's what I call "Customer service"!!! A few months ago I needed help for 1 of my other add-ons of another producer and it took them over 2 weeks before they respond to my problems...;( .3) Having many many many great add-ons (some of them PSS, some not) I can say that I'm very satisfied with PSS! So let's have some faith in PSS and I'm sure they will come up with a patch for our T7! Didn't we all read those answers from PSS support relating the patch..??:-lol 4) Let us not forget that our T7 has some "Never Seen Before In FS9" features... So PSS did a very great job making this beautiful plane. And therefore it could be a little more complex making a patch??!!:-hmmm My fellow T7 pilots, let's have some rest in this forum. Let's wait and see what 2006 will bring us. I'm sure that if the patch is to be released we are the 1st ones being informed.A very happy T7 pilot,Pete EHAM(EHAM = Amsterdam)

Hi there!>I hate to say that I'm getting a little bored and angry at the>same time reading posts from fellow pilots about a patch for>our T7.You may well be getting a little angry and bored reading the posts but that's because you have a T7 that's causing you no problems! I can sort of undertsnad where your coming from, at the same time you have to remember that there are a lot of people out there in PSS land who don't have a product that they're happy with. As the consumer we have the right to know what the team are doing to rectify the issues that some of us are having.As you are comparing designers, i purchased a certain 737 in December the team are always keeping us informed, we've had our first patch already and the second one is well on its way! The product has only been available for about a month, now that is what I call customer service!I'm not getting on at you buddy, i am happy that your T7 is fine, for the record so is mine, but there are a lot of people out there who aren't as fortunate as you and I.In the meantime enjoy your T7, and i wish you many happy landingsRegardsJames

Guys,There are also a lot of people out here that have experienced problems with virtually all the add-ons they have purchased, but most have now been rectified.I still see some issues with the T7 and also with my other recent acquisition the 737-300. Both will be rectified I'm sure. As for the level and frequency of information pertaining to any patches, well I'm happy to know that they are being worked on. What really amuses me in all forums like this one is if the developer doesn't give information often regarding a release date (product or patch) they are accused of ignoring their customers, but if they give a release date which is missed they are also slagged off for failing to deliver on their promises. I'm just glad I'm a simple product user!

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

GuysI have to say I'm not unhappy with the support we get here or on other addon forums. All these people work long hours trying to give us a new toy, with as much "candy" as they have time to fit in. Some folks will never show respect for that labor, and just demand they get satisfaction now. PSS has been around for quite some time now and has always created good aircraft, and supported their customers to the best of their ability. Patience is a virtue sadly lacking in many people, it is good to see that some of us still have it.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.