Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

757 Still Planned?

Guest Knikolaes

The entire 777 buzz seems to have definitely dominated the forum. I noticed the 757 disappeared off the "coming soon" page. Am I correct in assuming it has been scrapped or was it's removal from "coming soon" for other purposes? Just curious.

Guest dt1951

I have had the same question in mind the past few days as well. This 777 is a great plane, and was looking forward to seeing the 757 released. Although Boeing is no longer manufacturing the 757, it will be in the active category for many scheduled carriers for many, many years to come.

Guest Knikolaes

heheh yep!!! That is definately encouragement!!!! Looking forward to her. Just making sure as it seemed to disappear under the shadow of the 777, and I am looking forward to 2 757's in my Hanger (yours and one other who is developing it also, BOTH awesome companies I will always support :-) )

Here here, I look forward to owning both versions too. "The other company" create add-ons of super high quality and Phoenix also create add-ons of extremely high quality, somehow though, I bet they're both totally different...CheersRichCEO - ATUKv

Guest Knikolaes

>Here here, I look forward to owning both versions too. "The>other company" create add-ons of super high quality and>Phoenix also create add-ons of extremely high quality, somehow>though, I bet they're both totally different...>>Cheers>Rich>CEO - ATUKvIndeed, but yet both will be VERY enjoyable. I admit I was expecting an aircraft similar to the PSS Airbus series, but this 777 has really got me rowled up with the fact that PSS is indeed one of those companies moving UP and not just staying where they are insofar as development skills :-)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.