Sign in to follow this  
Guest DZ

Can ANYONE help me with this!

Guest DZ

Hello Everyone!The screenshot should say everything...I rolled back the video drivers... did not help... I uninstalled and then reinstalled....I searched this forum..... no help there!So now I must turn to the pros! :)Thanks in advance!SteveNew Jersey

Steve,Your problem with panels being loaded behind the main panel should go away if you make sure that load the 777 in the 2d panel view, NOT in VC or any external view.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Guest DZ

Hello, Thanks for the reply! However, that is not the problem! Please take a closer look at the EFIS and CDU and you will find that there are no NUMBERS anywhere! lolSteve

You appear to show either a problem in loading the plane, or have a faulty installation somewhere.Try loading the default flight first. If that doesn't do it, and other add-ons work fine, I'd reinstall the aircraft.

Guest DZ

Hi guys,Ok, I uninstalled and reinstalled the aircraft again. I still have no font on the EFIS, CDU and a few other spots!Could it be a font problem? I've owned the T7 since day one.. never any font hicupps... my few other addons never yield any font problems! THanks again guys!Steve

Steve,It certainly looks like the font problem [2 PSS fonts missing in Windoows/fonts] Do a forum search for "fonts" and you will see the answer to that particular problem.John R

Guest jeffpelgrims

I had the same trouble, I copied all the fonts of the fs2004/fonts folder into the windows/fonts and normally that's it.

Guest DZ

Jeff,Thank you so much! Your solution to the rescue!Thanks again!Steve

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.