Sign in to follow this  
Guest RichR

777LR Loadedit

Guest RichR

I installed both the PSS777 Loadedit and Fuel Planner per the directions given. When I run the Loadedit, I only see adjustments to passenger loading, not cargo. Do I have the correct Load Editor?I read posts to adjust the cargo loading, moving the CG forward. How does one do that?Rich R

As far as I can see, there is no way to adjust the cargo independantly of the passengers. The boxes let you adjust to 1/3, 2/3, full, or random, which adjusts the cargo in concert with the passengers. The CG on the load editor is also adjusted in concert with the calculated gross weight. Possibly this is something that needs to be addressed with the patch. I don't know how it works on the LRF model since I don't have that one.Ron

Ron Service

Guest RichR

Thanks RonI agree. Cargo loading should be adjustable. Rich R

Guest NormanB

Baggage & cargo loading is already addressed and will be available shortly.

Guest air congo

>As far as I can see, there is no way to adjust the cargo........>. I >don't know how it works on the LRF model since I don't have>that one.>RonIt don't work at all when selected it it prompt gives you the message run time error !!!! and with the cd version same error :-mad

Guest NormanB

The error will ocur if the LRF aircraft.cfg has the load stations in the wrong order. This typifies when a user has NOT downloaded the latest base installer from "My Files." If you have this latest it will write things in the correct order.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.