Sign in to follow this  
Guest vcom

Autobrakes

Guest vcom

Why the autobrakes dont disarms at landing after pressing "brake" button? This feature will be released in patch?RegardsErnest

Guest Pilot53

edit: No name, no post.

Guest vcom

>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...g_id=5061&page=>Sorry but not enough yet.The aswers are always the sames: Or is not possible to be implemented or the code it's to hard to be modificated.I'm Tired of waiting for solutions. All the produtes is the same thing, Full of Bugs and absurds mistakes and for you is all ok, acting how notings is happening, Why make complex aircraft? If it's not capacity to make real aircrafts, change the market and go make single-engine planes. Forget the FBW aircrafts! She's never simulating the systems correctly. I'm Tired.I never MORE purchase your products. I'm Tired, repeat, I'm tired.PMDG and DF: Yes! They makes REAL AIRPLANES with REAL FULL CORRECT SYSTEMS AND ACTIONS.Its over.Ernest.

Guest NormanB

Thats your call Ernest. The issue though is its not just me. Yes there are bugs and these have or will be addressed in a patch. No I don't have a time or date for the patch.After the 757 - who knows. Maybe it will be a single engine plane.

Ernest,Maybe you should consider the fact that this is a hobby, not real aviation. PMDG, DF and all the others don't make

Thanks, Matt  -|-  Win 10 Pro 64, 7820X @ 4.6Ghz, Corsair H115i, Asus Strix X299, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance, MSI RTX 2080ti, Samsung C49RG90, CH Pedals, Saitek Yoke, Aviator Joystick & 2x Throttles, TrackIR, VRinsight MCP Combo, XP11, P3D v3.4 & v4.5 Pro and way too many add-ons to mention! Simming since '95. Flying since '98.

Guest Pilot53

I agree with ernest 100%, after the latest experience with pss there is no way I will be purchasing another product from them, i will wait for a quality company such as PMDG to make the plane, and make it the right way, and it wont be my loss because I will not have wasted my money. Things that are so simple are not added that should be, thats what bothers me, and what bugs does the PMDG 747 have? None, and its one of the most realistic addons produced, the same with the mdmax md-80, just unbelievable detail and stability that pss does not have. And I, the paying coustomer should be able to get a response when I have a question, take a look at the "panels.dll" post.AND HERE IS MY SIGNED NAME: MIKE IACOVETTA

Mike,I

Thanks, Matt  -|-  Win 10 Pro 64, 7820X @ 4.6Ghz, Corsair H115i, Asus Strix X299, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance, MSI RTX 2080ti, Samsung C49RG90, CH Pedals, Saitek Yoke, Aviator Joystick & 2x Throttles, TrackIR, VRinsight MCP Combo, XP11, P3D v3.4 & v4.5 Pro and way too many add-ons to mention! Simming since '95. Flying since '98.

Well said Mataus! I try and enter balanced views into most of the sim forums, because as I have found there are some people who are not happy unless they are making demands or being critical (usually without much cause).I have most of the popular add-ons myself and to date I have had initial problems with all of them. Some more serious than others. The developers have worked on SP's and now the planes are good. The same will be the case for the T7 I am sure.The old saying goes "If you learn to be more patient, you can wait much quicker". I just wish some of the people in this and other forums would either learn from this adage or if they use their right to opt and not buy a particular product, then just go. Don't keep returning and complaining more.

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest FlyinJ

I'm with Mataus and Mervyn! Despite the issues that have been chronicled for the T7 on this forum, the aircraft is an incredible and amazing compilation of code. And PSS promises to make it better with the upcoming patch. If it weren't for PSS, we wouldn't have this bird and its equally amazing flightdeck to fly around the relatively inexpensive virtual skies courtesy of Microsoft. Yup. That's $50 for Mr. Gates + a few more for the PSS team and you can call yourself Captain! From an 'instant gratification' perspective, that beats $10,000+ in training and materials to get a real ATP rating and then hoping that after a couple/few more years you'll climb the seniority ladder of a major airline just to get into the *right* seat of a real T7.But I digress. Now it's off to the 'airport' to pull my $25 777-200LR out of the 'hangar' and go flying! :)Jeff

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.