Sign in to follow this  
Guest AlexMcB

Speedbird T7 Excellent Braking - Light Relief at KORD

Guest AlexMcB

Hi Norman,Thought I would share this screengrab with you as a moment of light relief from your efforts on our behalf. I know the CAA can be a little more pedantic than the FAA but I'm fairly certain that even this (the screengrab) would mean a Microsoft controller "meeting the men in black suits" in the States. :-) Perfect landing and good braking on the part of the T7 though. Just like the documentary about its building when John Cashman did the fully laden brake test!Impressed with your sneak preview of the 757 - thanks for releasing it. I had the pleasure of flying with the inaugural 757 "Super Shuttle" service from Glasgow to Heathrow. A great aircraft and one of the most elegant to look at, particularly on rotation (imho). Still though, I miss the throaty roar and fumes from the old Trident III.Thanks for all your efforts on the forum - at least this post wasn't an issue.:DRegardsAlexEGPHhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/139166.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.