Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

MORE UPDATED SCREENSHOT 20-02-06

Guest Knikolaes

Very nice shote, mate.So . . . when's the release date?**chuckles** Just kidding. Whenever it is it is well worth the wait.I would like to ask though if there is any possibility of a VC shot? **smiles**Looking forward to this beauty. Take care.

Oh my Gosh!Halleluia!!!Fantastic Phoenix - She looks awesome! I'm so glad to see her! She looks fantastic!Well Done!RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

>I would like to ask though if there is any possibility of a VC>shot? **smiles**You need to smile a whole lot more than that Chris :DWhat did suprise me was that James was beaten to the reply here ;)

Now that looks fantastic. It would mean a lot to me if the Airtours livery was available upon release, as my happiest, but also saddest ever flights where onboard a 757 from that airline :-) Javier AlfonsoEDIT: can someone please link me to a good PSS banner? please for this forum....

Guest bjjones

>Now that looks fantastic. It would mean a lot to me if the>Airtours livery was available upon release, as my happiest,>but also saddest ever flights where onboard a 757 from that>airline :-)As a Brit, with a passion for the charter airlines, dont be surprised if quite a few find their way onto my livery list... AIH might just be one of them>EDIT: can someone please link me to a good PSS banner? please>for this forum....I did these for the 777...http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=search

Guest Knikolaes

>>I would like to ask though if there is any possibility of a>VC>>shot? **smiles**>>You need to smile a whole lot more than that Chris :D>>What did suprise me was that James was beaten to the reply>here ;)>**smiles excessively . . . feels his cheeks begin to twist**Aye, no kidding. And I saw the post this morning from college and waited until I got home to reply, and still beat him . . . I thought he was a bot at first LOL.**nudge nudge, John****smiles even more and has to get plastic surgery to correct the resulting cheek twisting**

I've got to hand it to you Chris, Well done!I don't tend to come online as often these days!She does look fab, but looks like she's a way off release!Can i make one recommendation Chris, don't use Jackie Stalones surgeon! You don't wanna look like you've been hit by a 757 now do you:-lol RegardsJames

Guest Knikolaes

ROFL. Very very VERY true . . . . Fortunately in my organization we have our own surgeons :-)

OK im smiling too now!Chris out of interest how long do i need to stay like this untill I too need corrective surgery!?Richard

Guest Knikolaes

LOL Well if you have the same reactive smile I had when I saw that 757 image above, it was almost an instantanious skin rearrangement. I mean we are talking borderline contusion here. It is, of course, Norman's fault and I have already sent him the quote from my plastic surgeon :-)**keeps smiling, making the getting rich surgeon guy VERY happy**Of course a lot of this smiling is from imagining the potential VC screenshot over here . . . OUCH! See? It happened again! Skin stretches! Sheez! And I am a VERY young lad for wrinkles, too. Only 30!!!!

Guest nearlyman

Blimey, that's two pics now so it must be real :)I wonder if it'll have the speed diamond or the tape?Bas

Guest Knikolaes

Or even better -- a menu to choose the option :-)

Guest AerLingusFan

Nice job lads! For the first screenshot of the model, I think it looks great. I don't mean this in any offending way but it looks a lot more accurate in it's initial stage than the 777 did when it's first screenshots were released. I look forward to seeing more screenshots of this bird. Again great job and good luck with it!Cheers,James

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.