Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

MORE UPDATED SCREENSHOT 20-02-06

Guest Knikolaes

**streeeeeetch**me thinks Norman likes to just see how long I can grit me teeth like this **laughs**

Guest Phoenix 1

there will be the 200, 300 AND F versions:)

Guest dt1951

I am so salivating over this airplane! The 737 and and 757 will probably be like the DC-3 of the prop era, around forever!

Hi guys,Well, I must say that I am also very impressed by the above screen shot. The external model looks extremely well done. As another poster has already mentioned above, I also think that it looks a lot better than the 777 did in its early stage previews. I look forward to putting this beauty through her paces.Regards,Lee.(Edit; Shhhh Lee ;) )

Guest Knikolaes

>there will be the 200, 300 AND F versions>>:)WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeping it real! Did you all notice how they even inserted the old Eastern Airlines logo on the side (indicating an initial customer for the type). Thats nice! My father worked for Eastern till they went bankrupt and its nice to see a company in 2006 still remembers them.

Eric 

Guest jgreth123

Removed - Just like you wanted.

Guest Gordius

Just a thought - is the 757 holding up the work on the 777 patch cos I am seriously thinking of replacing FS2004 with FS2002 so I can have a 737/747/777/A320/A340 that actually fly?Andrew Brownhttp://www.crazypilots.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/192029.png

Guest NormanB

Its the other way Andrew.

Hi there Norman!Can you give us a little information about the upcoming patch for the T7? Are you able to give us details of what the patch will actually fix?I have read that the patch is close, the question is how close? Base leg perhaps or on finals or has it just started descent????RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

Hi James,The sticky post is probably the best and easiest (albeit not complete) reference.

Guest Knikolaes

>Just a thought - is the 757 holding up the work on the 777>patch cos I am seriously thinking of replacing FS2004 with>FS2002 so I can have a 737/747/777/A320/A340 that actually>fly?>>>Andrew BrownHey, Andrew -- just curious as to what issues you may be having with 2004. All the AC you just mentioned above fly perfectly for me in 2004, including the new T7 (by "perfectly", I do not mean "bugless", but rather "without crashes or flight-stopping issues). Not sure what 737 you are referring to -- I only use PMDG's 737 and 747 and proudly fly PSS' Concorde, T-7 and Airbus series with almost no issues at all.

Guest Daniel Pimentel

To be terribly honest, that doesn't look too great... But hopefully it's early enough that it'll pick up eventually. :)Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest ags

I'd much prefer a patch for the triple seven.

Guest bjjones

>I'd much prefer a patch for the triple seven.And youll be getting one long before this ever comes out.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.