Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

MORE UPDATED SCREENSHOT 20-02-06

Guest ags

So I just can't wait for the 757 :)

Guest Phoenix 1

I'd much prefer a patch for the triple seven.-- Andrzej Grzesik--So I just can't wait for the 757Andrzej Grzesik --Some of us really need to make our minds up .. no ?:)

Guest Gordius

>>Just a thought - is the 757 holding up the work on the 777>>patch cos I am seriously thinking of replacing FS2004 with>>FS2002 so I can have a 737/747/777/A320/A340 that actually>>fly?>>>>>>Andrew Brown>>>Hey, Andrew -- just curious as to what issues you may be>having with 2004. All the AC you just mentioned above fly>perfectly for me in 2004, including the new T7 (by>"perfectly", I do not mean "bugless", but rather "without>crashes or flight-stopping issues). Not sure what 737 you are>referring to -- I only use PMDG's 737 and 747 and proudly fly>PSS' Concorde, T-7 and Airbus series with almost no issues at>all.Hi Christopher. It seems that like me that you live in the AVSIM forums :-).iFLY 747 - a few issues that I have work-arounds for.Feelthere 737 - s few minor bugs I can live with but it kills framerates which I expect to be almost impossible to do anything about, a common problem it seems from theor support forum.PSS 777 - please don't misunderstand me I love the bird and I just cannot seem to leave it alone for long I just miss the old 777 for FS2002 that works without bugs but is of course not up to the high standards of the current 777.Andrew Brownhttp://www.crazypilots.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/192029.png

Guest NormanB

>Hi Christopher. It seems that like me that you live in the>AVSIM forums :-).You two guys certainly could compete for most active AVSIM forum user ;)>PSS 777 - please don't misunderstand me I love the bird and I>just cannot seem to leave it alone for long Andrew,You wont have too much longer to wait.

Guest Gordius

No offense intended to anyone that has posted but I really only asked a simple question which was answered at the start by Norman. It is a great shame to fill a thread about the 757 with chat about the 777.Please can we kill this chatter about the patch. Question answered ... move on and back to the 757. 777 questions etc belong in the main part of the forum and not the sticky 757 thread!Sorry for the "disturbance" of the thread Norman. That was not my intention :-). Keep up the good work.Another eager customer awaiting what I know will be an excellent 757. Hey, it is PSS after all so it has to be worth having (understatement).Andrew Brownhttp://www.crazypilots.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/192029.png

Guest Phoenix 1

A PSS FIRST !! nope:)

Guest Knikolaes

>Hi Christopher. It seems that like me that you live in the>AVSIM forums :-).>Yes . . . I am still waiting for Normon to get rid of this cot so I can set up an actual bed on the server to sleep LOL. I have college for hours each day, so since I cannot sim at school I browse sim forums and learn new things to try when I get home :-)>iFLY 747 - a few issues that I have work-arounds for.Is that the freeware one on AVSIM? I heard good things about it, but am addictd to me PMDG model.>Feelthere 737 - s few minor bugs I can live with but it kills>framerates which I expect to be almost impossible to do>anything about, a common problem it seems from theor support>forum.I fixed mien somewhat. If you have the awesome freeware DXT-BMP program, convert all your 737 textures from 32 bit to DXT3. I did that and it almost tripled my prformance in this wonderful aircraft. Frames were killing me as well even with my graphics card and memory! A lot of folks rave about 32 bit, but I'd rather have performance and learn to fly than to have oretty textures and stare at a slideshow.>PSS 777 - please don't misunderstand me I love the bird and I>just cannot seem to leave it alone for long I just miss the>old 777 for FS2002 that works without bugs but is of course>not up to the high standards of the current 777.Unfortunately I never had the old T-7 to compare to. On the plus side, being a VC flier, I love the fact that I can finally have a T-7 that I can operate entirely from the VC. I was awaiting such a possibility in Meljet's wonderful freeware model until this awesome bird came along. I am actually painting repaints for the T-7 in a fictional fantasy theme as a final grade for "storyvoarding" in my Graphic Design class. :-)

Guest monsoon

I think I will wait for the LDS one. Since the mastered the 767 the 757 will be just as good if not better. Man dev companies should get together and try and work together so they each dont duplicate the same plane. All things being equal, PSS and LDS will have to share the sales 50/50 on the 757. Not vey well thought out when there are LOTS of planes that the customer has requested. Bae 146, MD11, B717 and I can go on and on.

Guest pedroz

I strongly agree with you. I am very happy with 767 Level D and they will certainly make a good hit from the 757.As a matter of fact I am terribly dissapointed of PSS777 and this is the last time I will ever buy from them....Pete

Guest Knikolaes

Not sure what there is to be disappointed in. My T7 works just as well as my 767 and 747 models and is just as much a joy to fly. The only upgrades or improvements I could possibly think of for all three models would be the release of -- oh crud I forget the name, but that add-on that gives an interactive co-pilot like they made for the ATR and 737NG . . . ah well It'll come to me, but when they make versions for the 747, 777 and 767 it's going to be bloody sweet.Definately a pleasure to fly all 3 on a regular basis :-)

Guest nearlyman

Amongst all the chatter, So, is it out soon then?

Guest NormanB

When its ready my friend, when its ready.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.