Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

MORE UPDATED SCREENSHOT 20-02-06

I am most impressed with panels and lighting scenarios and it would be nice to see a pic of the panel in the upcoming 757. Any chance of that?RegardsRick

Hi there!!!It's been almost 2 weeks since the first wip screenshot of the 757! What kind of things can be done in 2 weeks or are the team still busy with the upcoming T7 patch?I would also like to some some screenies of the panel!RegardsJames

Guest Knikolaes

Or at least a screenshot or footage of Norman skydiving over Eagle while shooting photos of the 757 . . . :-)

Guest Pilot53

Please excuse me, I'm a bit confused. I was under the impression that pss would be doing anything they could to get the 777 flying they way I was told it would fly when I payed my good money for it, but now you have screenshots on the 757, as marvelous as they look I dont understand how all effort could be givin to the patch if you guys are working on a 757. And all that can be done to release the patch should be done, its been months now, this wait for a simple patch is unheard of.

Guest Knikolaes

Uhm . . . multiple teams, maybe? Well, not sure about PSS, but I work as a paint artist for another developer and they delegate different add-ons to different teams. It could be possible PSS does that too? I got the impression that this was the case from other forum threds. We usually only see the same faces on the customer end because of the faces responsible for customer contact, such as Norman. We usually hear nothing of the multiple great souls behind the actual projects :-)Of course -- PSS - -correct me if I was mistaken on that observation :-)<> Well, I can paint, but I never said I could spell. LOL.

>Uhm . . . multiple teams, maybe? It is a fair comment though, even though the supposed 'release' is the result of someone other than PSS. Perhaps PSS need to be more forceful in the control of their marketers.

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest Phoenix 1

just to make a point.. you have seen shots of the 757 model ( 77 Model is not being patched )you have NOT Seen any panel shots (77 panel is being patched)NEED I SAY MORE ?

Guest NormanB

Mike,I know another commercial addon developer who only just patched their latest release. Their release was some time before ours. Therefore it is heard of. In regards to our resources, only so many people can work on one project - the adage of too many cooks spoiling the broth springs to mind.In short, to reassure you, the issues with the 777 are primary. The work on the 757 over the past few weeks has not focused attention away from anybody involved in patching the 777.

Guest NormanB

>We usually only see the>same faces on the customer end because of the faces>responsible for customer contact, such as Norman. We usually>hear nothing of the multiple great souls behind the actual>projects :-)That pretty well sums it up. When you don't see me around its becuase I'm involved in other aspects of the projects.

Guest NormanB

QNH,Yes, I should remember your name but it escapes me. The 757 release is only being driven by PSS. Any marketing dates you see by others are at this time speculative. Yes, we have a date we would like to get to market and no, its not the date some may have heard. Further speculation in regards to dates simply wont be answered.

Guest NormanB

>just to make a point.. >NEED I SAY MORE ?Since somebody called me up asking for clarification, it seems you should have GW ;)The reason we can show you continuing WIP on the model is because that is the only element currently being focused on.All other aspects of thr 757 are on hold due to the rest of the team being focused on the 777 patch.

Love the new -300 screenie!!Get rid of those nasty pw engines:-lolYou can't go far wrong with a set of RB211-535E4's!I must say though, she is looking very smart! One thing i really respect pss for is the fact that there not being all secretive about their 757, unlike the other 757 producer! RegardsJamesWhose painting First Choice Airways?

Guest Knikolaes

>>We usually only see the>>same faces on the customer end because of the faces>>responsible for customer contact, such as Norman. We>usually>>hear nothing of the multiple great souls behind the actual>>projects :-)>>That pretty well sums it up. When you don't see me around its>becuase I'm involved in other aspects of the projects. **smiles**

Guest Pilot53

ok... What developer exactly was it?

Guest NormanB

Bearing in mind that a. This is a support forum (which asks you to sign your posts with your name)b. We don't allow comparison posts through a mutual respect with our fellow developers.c. Most importantly this is a thread about the 757.I won't name them. Suffice to say I bought it in August. Like us, they have a wish to patch once and patch proper. Their patch is not yet a month old.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.