Sign in to follow this  
Guest Senior Captain

777 before 757

Guest Senior Captain

I hope seeing all this excitement for spending more money on a new plane dosent overshadow the far more important fact that the triple 7 needs a patch first. I for one love the T7 and I only have one major problem with it. Yes it is already on the fix list. Hoping to be able to dust her off for flight soon.

Guest NormanB

Andrew,The 757 will not come out before the 777 is patched. No way. No how.

Guest Senior Captain

Thank you so much for the quick reply Norman. I will happily step to the sidelines now and wait for the Patch followed by the 757. I really do like my T7.

And there was much rejoicing... I like your work guys and own most of it but would not under almost any circumstance buy another while the newest one I have is still somewhat of a hangar queen in need of repair.Looks like work continues and that's all we can ask. Jay EklundCAT VI Senior Captain KDENhttp://online.vatsimindicators.net/812321/764.png

Jay EKlund

UVA/GCVA Pile-it

Guest damar

The T7 is AWSOME now, with the patch Over the TOP, and now again More good new with the 757... Better and better and better!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.