Sign in to follow this  
adamschofield

autopilot problem solved!

Guest brianlr

Hi guys,Thanks for your tips - but I discovered that in my haste to try the new configuration file, I had not correctly loaded the fuel! Proper fuel load next time resulted in a perfect approach. You were quite correct!Brian

I suppose I could call this 'PATCH 1' !!!!!It is supprising what a few changes can make. The Airbus Pro series can also benefit from similar changes. Hope to update these very shortly.Best Wishes everybodyAdam

Guest sb55mv

Nice Job there Adam,notice the Freudian slip ! !

Guest JIMJAM

FYI- The above settings caused extreme altitude fluctations. The AP would blow right through the set altitude. A constant 300-400 fpm climb or decent followed as the ap tried to hold it.The controller did not like it at all.....Went back to the original settings.

Guest luckies

Hi Adam!Does your settings solve the problem with holding altitude in time acceleration too??@PSS: very great aircraft!! just a Lauda Air repaint would be nice. :-)GreetsDaveVienna, Austria

Guest jowchung

Nope, plane still shakes :(

Guest luckies

agree .. better but not solved

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.