Sign in to follow this  
Guest DaveI

Stuck on RWY after Landing

Guest DaveI

Hi Guys Has anyone else found that after touchdown either the fuel switches go off by themselves and shut the engines down (they can be started again if APU is running which it should be)or the throttles are disabled and even though the engines are running the 777 cannot be moved. I have not been able yet to pin down the precise sequence for either problem but they seem related to A/P disconnect and/or reverse thrust Something strange going on here !!

Have'nt seen that happen, unless it was on a tutorial flight. How was your fuel situation?Ron

Ron Service

Guest DaveI

Loads of fuel.....routine approach...and then it dies !!!

Guest FlyinJ

Dave,Not sure what would cause the fuel switches to shut off by themselves (really strange), but as for the "stuck on the runway" issue... Did you have the Autobrakes set for landing? If so, make sure to disengage them after slowing to 30 kts or less. From what I understand, the Autobrakes should disengage when the toe-brakes are applied, but they are not doing this in the current release. I hear this will be addressed in the patch.Jeff

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.