Sign in to follow this  
mozart

What's wrong with PSS these days...?

Guest simonmd

Once again removed by Steven for spamming the forums and trying to incite disturbances.

Guest skybo120

so just curious....when are we going to get an estimated ETA on the patch

Guest NormanB

>so just curious....when are we going to get an estimated ETA>on the patchSee the stick post please (Brian). Whilst there take a quick look at the forum guidlines which ask folk to sign their posts.

Guest skybo120

so no straight answer?brian

Guest NormanB

For you Brian, today 12 March 2006, testing on what should be the release patch continues. Thats pretty much what I wrote in the sticky post.

I would like to know the answer to wholly more demanding question.Why does Flight Simming have so many d*** h**** per capita than any other hobby I can think of.....lol

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest JTEK99

>I would like to know the answer to wholly more demanding>question.>>Why does Flight Simming have so many d*** h**** per capita>than any other hobby I can think of.....lolAccording to recent statistics provided by Gallup, there are 28 d*** h**** per 1000 flightsimmers, which is relatively low when compared to other forms of PC-based entertainment. However, polling samples reveal that this statistic doesn't quite paint an accurate sampling since the 28 d*** h**** per 1000 have an associated _volume_ level of over 4280% when compared to the average flightsimmer polled. Simple mathematics, therefore, extends the figure of 28 d*** h**** per 1000 to approximately 1198 d*** h**** per 1000 flightsimmers, which is, frankly, quite revealing.In short, it means we're all d*** h****. :)

Guest Moosenoodles

*shakes head*:)