Sign in to follow this  
Guest brianlr

Artists for better Flaps/Spoilers?

Guest brianlr

Hi all,Generally the artwork on the PSS T7 is great, including the user edits. However, I wonder if there is any artist out there skilled enough to provide some new textures for the spoilers and flaps to make the wings of this aircraft look just as good as the PMDG 747-400? Whoever painted the flaps and spoilers on that aircraft made them so realistic and the T7 would benefit greatly from the same superb quality of artwork. If anyone agrees and does this job, please let me know when it is completed, as I would love to install them on my own aircraft too.I must add that I enjoy flying this plane so much more now that I have been able to use the autopilot fixes offered in Adam Schofield's thread 'autopilot problem solved'- no more sudden pitching and diving around the sky when reaching altitude or beginning descent! There are a few other minor niggles that I hope will be addressed by PSS when the patch is released, including the empty cabin (textures for windows might be better), the usually fairly wild autopilot LOC capture (ultra-smooth Level-D 767 and PMDG 747 are the benchmark), and the inability to open cabin doors individually (just one or two would do!).A combination of all of the above would put this aircraft right up there with the best of the lot!Brian

Sign in to follow this