Sign in to follow this  
Guest may05amad

Patch

Murray,Even without the patch ... the T7 is a very awesome piece of software ... I fly it often and always with AS6, RC4, FDC, FSNav for a moving map, and FS Flight Keeper ... I bought the whole thing ... the 3 models and all the liveries on announcement day ... hahahahaha ... lots of $$$$ but WELL WORTH IT ... imho ... you're missing out!!!!! The few very little issues are easy to overcome!!!!Good Luck!!!Paul BenoitKSAN

Guest Knikolaes

>The short answer is that we could have released many interim>micro patches but in all honesty the better way, and PMDG for>example appear to have followed a similar train of thought, is>to patch once and patch good.>>Our patch will be available soon. Very soon.Hear hear!!!I recall another product recently released that has 5 patches already nd has only been out since X-Mas. Driving me whacko and I don't even HAVE the product yet.

Guest stephenspeak

got the T7 on cd,the only serious thing i can fault on it is lack of online TCAS, as like norman my flying is solely online i think this is a serious flaw,will i beable to get the patch off this site when its out or will i have to go to the website of the people who produce the cd's? steve :-wink2

>Murray,>>Even without the patch ... the T7 is a very awesome piece of>software ... I fly it often and always with AS6, RC4, FDC,>FSNav for a moving map, and FS Flight Keeper ... I bought the>whole thing ... the 3 models and all the liveries on>announcement day ... hahahahaha ... lots of $$$$ but WELL>WORTH IT ... imho ... you're missing out!!!!! The few very>little issues are easy to overcome!!!!>>Good Luck!!!>>Paul Benoit>KSAN>>Thanks for your thoughts Paul. There is another reason I have not purchased the T7... in the last 3 days, I bought the CoolSky MD-80, the FeelThere 737-300/400/500, and the Captain Sim C-130E and the C-130T. My wife will kill me if she finds out!!!! Shhhh! :)But I promise I will make room for the T7... soon!

Guest simonmd

>Paul,>>We dont sell CDs - thats another company who sell addons from>many developers. They alone make the choice to go or wait for>a patch.>Where they made aware of the MAJOR problems this software has? I'm sure that Flight One are going to have a lot of grief as the publishers because of this and PSS will get the blame for that.Simon Dove.

Guest Phoenix5

Simon,PSS has no control over what other companies do in relation to product releases, therefore PSS can not be responsible for their actions.regards,