Sign in to follow this  
Guest NCADLLC

B777 Problem

Guest NCADLLC

Has anyone encountered this problem I can't figure out.It was ok last time I installed the 777.Brett

Guest Phoenix5

Hello Brett,Check your Windows/Fonts folder for the following:Baloo.ttfIRS_____.TTFIf the are not there try a reinstall, or failing that you can email me with your details at support.regards,

Guest NCADLLC

Hi Steven,thanks for getting back to me. I had this plane installed a month ago and didnt have any problems. I reinstalled FS because I was having scenery problem.I have reinstalled the 777 four times thinking each time it would fix the problem but no help.I do have a file font called IRS(TRUE TYPE) and a Baloo(TRUE TYPE) if that helps.Brett

Guest steveat27

I have the same problem as Brett. Any info would be very helpful as I would really like to get this thing flying. I do have the two TTF files in the windows/fonts folder. Thanks!Stephen

Guest NormanB

Stephen,* Copy the fonts out.* Delete them from windows/fonts* Restart (Im not convinced it needs it but this just makes 100% sure)* Use control panel to install the two new fonts.* Start 777 and enjoy flying!

Guest steveat27

Norman, Many thanks, worked like a charm ;)Stephen

Sign in to follow this