Sign in to follow this  
Guest NCADLLC

B777 Problem

Guest NCADLLC

Has anyone encountered this problem I can't figure out.It was ok last time I installed the 777.Brett

Guest Phoenix5

Hello Brett,Check your Windows/Fonts folder for the following:Baloo.ttfIRS_____.TTFIf the are not there try a reinstall, or failing that you can email me with your details at support.regards,

Guest NCADLLC

Hi Steven,thanks for getting back to me. I had this plane installed a month ago and didnt have any problems. I reinstalled FS because I was having scenery problem.I have reinstalled the 777 four times thinking each time it would fix the problem but no help.I do have a file font called IRS(TRUE TYPE) and a Baloo(TRUE TYPE) if that helps.Brett

Guest steveat27

I have the same problem as Brett. Any info would be very helpful as I would really like to get this thing flying. I do have the two TTF files in the windows/fonts folder. Thanks!Stephen

Guest NormanB

Stephen,* Copy the fonts out.* Delete them from windows/fonts* Restart (Im not convinced it needs it but this just makes 100% sure)* Use control panel to install the two new fonts.* Start 777 and enjoy flying!

Guest steveat27

Norman, Many thanks, worked like a charm ;)Stephen

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.