Sign in to follow this  
Guest teemusss

framerates is not good

Guest teemusss

first of all let me say i love your new 777 it is fantastic to fly with.but i think that your aircraft is heavy with the framerates pssi have a amd 64 4000+ and 2 gb memory and still my fps is not good.with this aircraft.thats sad because many people has a smaller pc than me and they can proberly not fly with it.that was just a little note from me .

You don't say what framerates you are getting,also what type of video card and where your sliders are set at, what addons are installed. There are multiple reasons for low framerates and most people have to compromise to achieve flyable framerates, even with very fast rigs.Ron

Ron Service

Nameless,If your getting poor framerates with the PSS T7, then IMO, its on your end. The PSS products have always been very very framerate friendly..much more so than other payware products of similar caliber.

Eric 

Guest NormanB

Following on from Eric's comments, a few weeks ago using a default install of FS on a pretty average machine I loaded a number of different aircraft at Seattle. Everything was default.Its not saying we are better or worse than anybody. The shots were taken in sequence and also show the issues all add on developers have when a non standard aircraft is the basis for our flight.Each shot was taken once the respective aircraft had fully loaded and settled down.http://www.avsim.com/pss/screenshots/framerates.zip

Guest A32X

Hmmm, why is the FPS lock at 25? That

Guest NormanB

>Hmmm, why is the FPS lock at 25? That

Guest Phoenix 1

IF the frame rate were to be unlocked as suggested there would be some VERY Dissapointed people in this forum .. WHY ?Because some of us HAVE TO HAVE the best available hardware for testing and development reasons, and for example My own installation of the t7 achieves FR's in excess of 80 FPS !!!You could imagine the questions and complaints here if we posted screenshots of this and "yours" didnt reach that target ?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.