Sign in to follow this  
johnk51

Approach page in CDU

I just did a flight from phnl to kpdx. When I was close to kpdx I selected 10R in the dest page of the cdu. In the approach page it was showing phnl 8L for the runway. I went into the nav page and the ils for 10R at kpdx was there under ils. I had to cleck the L key to select it. But phnl 8L was still showing in the approach page. I did do a fine crosswind autoland, but the airport and runway in the approach page should have been kpdx 10R. And I couldn't change it. I could only set the speed refferances.

John K

Guest Steve_Park

Hi John, This is a known problem to be addressed in the upcoming patch. Please see:THE Sticky Post [View all]If you read nothing else, please read this!Steve Park

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.