Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

T7 Patch.

Guest sb55mv

Hi All.I am not starting another "when will it be out" thread, but, I would like to have some sort of list of what has been fixed/implemented in the Up-Date for the T7 Please.I think a lot of people would like to know whats been done, and what we can expect to be in the Up-Date.I hope this does not sound too un-reasonable,thanks,

Guest NormanB

Steve,The sticky patch pretty much says it. Thanks,

Guest sb55mv

Steve,The sticky patch pretty much says it. Thanks,Hello Norman,I couldn't find the "Sticky Patch" however, I could find the "Sticky Post" perhaps I was just Jammie < Sticky,Jammie, get it,oh well, I never was any good with them.A guy walks into a solicitors office, is that true!, it's fifty pounds for three questions!,asks the client. yes, replied the solicitor, but don't you think that's a bit expensive, asks the client, yes, replied the solicitor, and you're third question was?

Hi,the sticky post has not been updated for over 2 month now and there are quite a lot bugs reported that are not mentionened in it. For that reason i would also be very interested in an update of what will be fixed.best regards,janosch

Guest tommy.knocker

janosch i strongly agree with you, this situation really surprised me. it's like PSS confused the patch realise with a stand alone product, no sneak preview or any notice about it, we are talking about an update that corrects problems for an airplane we paid for...tk

Guest NormanB

I'm the biggest believer in keeping people informed but yet struggle to see what more I can do.* The product is being patched.* The patch will address the issues raised in the forum and the sticky post.* The patch won't include features that were never intended to be modelled.If its something along the lines of "we have points 3,7 and 8 addressed and hope to have 1 and 2 done today with a patch release on Feb 5th*" then I'm sorry but thats not happening. Its all down to resources and putting them to their best use. If I were to answer in such a fashion the next line of enquiry would be "why did you address 3 before 2?"I hope that goes some way to answering.

Guest sb55mv

erm, yes it does Norman, kind of.now, I'm going to take my freshly slapped bum and go hide somewhere with some nice soft padding :-eek

HI,sorry i really don't understand what you trying to tell us. No one asked for release date of the patch nor for information in which order you tackle the issues or which priority a specific issue has for you. Also nobody asked for more features to be implemented.All that was asked for was an update of which issues you have been able to reproduce and wich issues will be fixed by the upcoming patch.Is that really asked to much after sitting here patiently for two and a half month of waiting for the patch? If that's the case i apologize and will take that into account for future PSS releases.best regardsjanosch

Guest Phoenix5

Janosch,You say "...All that was asked for was an update of which issues you have been able to reproduce and wich issues will be fixed by the upcoming patch..."Norman answered your question.I quote "...The patch will address the issues raised in the forum and the sticky post..."regards,

Guest fcrash

And the patch is comming soon? really soon? HehehehehCan we expect the patch by this month?Fernando

Guest NormanB

>And the patch is comming soon? really soon? Heheheheh>Can we expect the patch by this month?FernandoI think thats a very doable time frame.Janosch,Steve Williamson as the thread starter asked

I would like to have some sort of list of what has been fixed/implemented in the Up-Date for the T7 Please.
Now to me thats asking what has been done so far. By answering what has been done the next query is "what about the other things" etc.

>Now to me thats asking what has been done so far. By>answering what has been done the next query is "what about the>other things" etc.That's where change management should come in. You have a finite list of things that need to be fixed, or improved and as they are completed and tested you tick them off and move on to the next. Of course there are times when fixes generate new problems. These are called change management variations, not new fixes, but simply variations.The more communication, the more informed people will be and the less likely they are to complain or get upset.here endeth the lesson :)

Guest NormanB

Scott,You already know Im very into my communication (despite not yet having answered your email!)

>(despite not yet having answered your email!)hehe, yes you are definitely the more communicative of the team.

Hi,yes he did. And i'm glad he did but you have to admit that "... the issues raised in the forum..." leaves quite some room for interpretation. All i hoped was to get some more details because i'm curious if you managed to reproduce all issues reported by others and myself.It always feels better when a specific problem has been confirmed by the dev team so you know you don't need to bother about because it's taken care of and it was not just something you did wrong.This way anyone has to hope that something reported really will be in the upcoming patch that will fix everything.Anyway, anything said now i think. Thanks for your answers and keep up the good work, i like my T7!best regardsjanosch

>And the patch is comming soon? really soon? Heheheheh>Can we expect the patch by this month?>>Fernando> I would love to see it out twomorrow, but I would rather wait and see everything fixed properly. I am however drooloing over my keaboard and Joystick, so unless it's soon, we're going to get Mayor floodings here in Spain :)

Guest Pilot53

I hope we can expect this patch before "Early summer 2006" ;)

Guest NormanB

>I hope we can expect this patch before "Early summer 2006">;)Mike,You have me laughing so much I'm going to ignore the no name on this one. Very dry!And yes, we would hope so too.

Come on you guys, patience is a virtue.The longer PSS spend answering 'when will we get it' questions, the longer it will take them to finish what your waiting for. :-spacecraftDave T. .........On the Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Guest NormanB

Dave,I try to answer posts inbetween other aspects of my work here at PSS but yes, time spent in the forum is oft time I can be pushing something else.

Any update on the patch yet guys?I'm itchin to get my T7 going, i've flown a few routes but there just are a couple of little errors that need ironing out.I know your under pressure but it would be nice to have a little bit of info regrding the current state of play.RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

James,Steven and I were flying the friendly online skies today testing the latest elements of the patch.I don't have a date except to say we are in the 11th hour.

Guest Pilot53

Heheh, now im excited.---------------------Mike Iacovetta

Guest NormanB

Mike,I'm excited that you are excited ;)