Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

T7 Patch.

Hi,yes he did. And i'm glad he did but you have to admit that "... the issues raised in the forum..." leaves quite some room for interpretation. All i hoped was to get some more details because i'm curious if you managed to reproduce all issues reported by others and myself.It always feels better when a specific problem has been confirmed by the dev team so you know you don't need to bother about because it's taken care of and it was not just something you did wrong.This way anyone has to hope that something reported really will be in the upcoming patch that will fix everything.Anyway, anything said now i think. Thanks for your answers and keep up the good work, i like my T7!best regardsjanosch

>And the patch is comming soon? really soon? Heheheheh>Can we expect the patch by this month?>>Fernando> I would love to see it out twomorrow, but I would rather wait and see everything fixed properly. I am however drooloing over my keaboard and Joystick, so unless it's soon, we're going to get Mayor floodings here in Spain :)

Guest Pilot53

I hope we can expect this patch before "Early summer 2006" ;)

Guest NormanB

>I hope we can expect this patch before "Early summer 2006">;)Mike,You have me laughing so much I'm going to ignore the no name on this one. Very dry!And yes, we would hope so too.

Come on you guys, patience is a virtue.The longer PSS spend answering 'when will we get it' questions, the longer it will take them to finish what your waiting for. :-spacecraftDave T. .........On the Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest NormanB

Dave,I try to answer posts inbetween other aspects of my work here at PSS but yes, time spent in the forum is oft time I can be pushing something else.

Any update on the patch yet guys?I'm itchin to get my T7 going, i've flown a few routes but there just are a couple of little errors that need ironing out.I know your under pressure but it would be nice to have a little bit of info regrding the current state of play.RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

James,Steven and I were flying the friendly online skies today testing the latest elements of the patch.I don't have a date except to say we are in the 11th hour.

Guest Pilot53

Heheh, now im excited.---------------------Mike Iacovetta

Guest NormanB

Mike,I'm excited that you are excited ;)

Hooray, progress, good news, looking forward to the release.Good luck team.Ron

Ron Service

Guest Midnight LS1

>James,>>Steven and I were flying the friendly online skies today>testing the latest elements of the patch.>>I don't have a date except to say we are in the 11th hour.JETSET843D and me will find your patched 777 in the air online and force it down for consification :D

Guest simonmd

>Mike,>>I'm excited that you are excited ;)I'm excited that you're excited that they're excited!I'd be more excited about a patch though.......;-)Simon

Guest NormanB

Simon,You are not alone in your excitement. :D

Guest john ramos

hello, i too am patiently waiting for the 777 patch. in the meantime the 777 sits sadly in a hangar somewhere on the fs virtual world gathering virtual dust and rust.i frequently come to the forum in the hopes of finding better news.ive kept quiet for all this time but seeing some other posts i am compelled to comment. there has been a lot of excitement regarding the pending release of the 757. my observation is what is all the excitement about? shouldnt PSS be concentrated on patching up a baddly krippled 777 which even now has a boxed version? who will run to buy this 757 after the what happened with the 777 release? personaly, i like to think PSS were rushed by a hungry flight simmer community into a 777 release before it was ready for release by the PSS standards we all have come to expect. i like to think that money was not the issue here. i also like to think the community will learn from this 777 case and stop with all this 757 excitement and divert PSS back to getting the 777 flying correctly. finally, i also like to think this post will not be missinterpreted and PSS realise that in fact it is a compliment that the community expects so much more from them.nough said....best regards alwaysjohn